Must see posting…you’ll enjoy!!!
Two years ago, I travelled to Spain for the first time with my parents.
We spent three weeks in the gorgeous country, traipsing around the countryside and into some pretty spectacular towns and cities along the southern coast.
While there is no photo montage which can truly capture the beauty of Spain, I came up with this. It is a synopsis of hundred of photographs and activities I can come up with, to describe the beauty of Spain.
Here is a small surface crack into this gorgeous nation.
1. Travel in by air so that you don’t miss out on great bird’s eye views like this.
2. Walk in parks and gardens.
3. Marvel at the red petals of the hibiscus growing everywhere. Repeat this wonder with the orange trees.
4. Sit under the jacaranda trees.
5. Pluck the petals of a crisp pomegranate blossom. Add these to a pile of…
View original post 531 more words