Fresh ideas for healthy beverages.
If you hate drinking plain water and don’t want to give into soda craving then these recipes are for you! Fruit infused water is something that I do every spring and summer for a refreshing drink, and the possibilities are endless.
- fruit pieces: lemon, lime, cucumber, strawberry, raspberry, watermelon, orange, etc.
- herbs (optional): mint, rosemary, basil, sage
- Add fruit & herbs to glass until about 1/4 of the way full.
- Using a muddler or wooden spoon to smoosh the fruit and herbs together at the bottom of the jar.
- Fill the jar with ice to about 3/4.
- Place in the fridge to get the water cold.
- Serve & enjoy!
This is such an easy recipe for the warmer months and it is easy to make a bunch of different flavors for varies. Plus, add a little soda water & vodka and you’ve got a great cocktail! Some…
View original post 44 more words